Mandy took her first job with Blue Sky PT after completing her Doctorate in Physical Therapy in May 2013. As a frequent patient herself, Mandy became interested in physical therapy at a young age. She enjoys working with people of all ages to get them back to their favorite activities. Although she still considers herself an east coast girl, she loves Colorado and the beautiful outdoors. In her free time, you’ll find her enjoying the sunshine or cheering on her favorite sports teams with her husband and her dog, Addis.
Professional Experience and Education
Mandy earned her Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from Regis University in Denver, CO. She gained experience from clinical rotations focusing on manual therapy, orthopedics and sports medicine at Physical Therapy Specialists (Minden, NV) and Peak Form Physical Therapy (Brighton, CO). In addition, she gained experience in neuro rehabilitation through clinical rotations at Life Care Center (Lakewood, CO) and Swedish Medical Center (Englewood, CO).
Mandy is committed to lifelong learning and continuing to develop as a professional physical therapist. She is a Certified Manual Orthopedic Therapist (COMT) through the Maitland Australian Physiotherapy Seminars. She is also certified in Trigger Point Dry Needling.
Mandy has completed the following courses:
- Maitland-Australian MT-1 Essential Peripheral
- Maitland-Australian MT-2 Essential Spinal
- Maitland-Australian MT-3 Intermediate Spinal
- Maitland-Australian MT-4 Cervical, Shoulder, Thoracic, Lumbar, Pelvic, & Hip Differentiation
- Maitland-Australian MT-O and MT-Stabilization
- Trigger Point Dry Needling Level 1
- Trigger Point Dry Needling Level 2
- Muscle Energy Technique of the Lumbar Spine, Pelvis and Sacrum
- Balanced Body Pilates Instructor Training: Reformer 1
- Kinesiology Taping Strategies for the Full Body: Summit Professional Education